1. Must play all opponents before you repeat opponents.
2. 3 points for 2-0, 2 points for 2-1, 1 point for 1-2, 0 points for 0-2 or forfeit.
3. Create game as: Competitive, Friends Only (Make sure to add your opponent/judges to friends list first.)
4. Include public match report (i.e. MC1 vs. MC2, Player 1 if went first W-L record, [Player 2 if went first W-L record]). Check message I posted for specifics.
5. Post deck lists in #fec-decklists and report match data results with a "Yes" for "Have the deck lists been posted under #fec-decklists?".
You cannot be challenged if your status is set to 'away'.
The timezone is set to 'Pacific Standard Time' which will affect the time set in your calendars and emails.
Challenges expire after 3 days after which it is forfeited and the challenger wins the match.
The challenger cannot challenge more than 30 places above their position.
Max Simultaneous Challenges: One only
You cannot challenge the same team/player twice in a row.
|W - L||Tot||Pts|
||3 - 1||4||9|
||3 - 0||3||8|
||0 - 3||3||2|
||1 - 2||3||2|
||0 - 1||1||0|