- On the pro-table on floor 6
- Use red ball
- Challenger chooses side
- First to 10 wins
- Serve by putting the ball on your 5-man row
- Loser of point serves
- Challenger serves first
- If ball goes out of bounds the player who originally served (loser of last point or challenger) will serve again.
- The ball is declared dead if it's unreachable by any player. If the ball is declared dead anywhere between the five-man rods, it shall be put back into play at the five-man rod by the team who originally served the ball. If the ball is declared dead between the goal and five-man rods, it shall be put back into play at the two-man rod.
- No spinning. You are not allowed to spin the bar more than 360 degrees before or after hitting the ball. If a players spins, the opposing player puts the ball down on his 3-man row
You cannot be challenged if your status is set to 'away'.
The timezone is set to 'Central European Time' which will affect the time set in your calendars and emails.
Challenges expire after 5 days after which it is forfeited and the challenger wins the match.
The challenger cannot challenge more than 3 places above their position.
Max Simultaneous Challenges: Two up, two down
|W - L||Tot|
||10 - 11||21|
||14 - 3||17|
||5 - 9||14|
||8 - 7||15|
||6 - 11||17|
||0 - 2||2|
||0 - 0||0|
||5 - 3||8|
||1 - 3||4|
||2 - 2||4|
||1 - 2||3|